Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pot Luck

Man I've been slacking on posts. I'm not even going to try to catch up... nor will I say it won't happen again. Things have been wonderful in the past few months, that can serve as a catch up.
One thing that has been great are my Monday nights. I'm blessed to have moved have to the same city as my friends and roommates from school. As crazy as our schedules are, we mark our calendars to get together once a week and catch up on life, eat lots of calories together (I'm sure they don't count because we are just laughing the whole time), pray for each other, talk about the bachelor... you know all the necessaries. It is one of my favorite nights of the week. It is the kind of thing I really hope we are still doing 60 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment