Sunday, December 13, 2009

ok I figured it out! It hit me just like that this morning and I have to get it out really quickly hopefully before church! My giving for Christmas needs to be to someone I know, I have been praying for so much and who really needs it.
My friend Jenny has meant so much to me, taught me sooo much over the years and now her family is in need. She is giving her life to the Lord through her beautiful gift of music but it is not always easy. They have had soo may things in their way this year. They just canceled a few shows for the first time ever due to family emergencies in the band.
Again I don't know exactly what I'll give, but now I know who. They had a wonderful baby girl this year and she deserves a perfect Christmas. Jenny and Ryan are a great cute and they deserve a date night or two. Ohhh I cannot wait!!! I don't want to ask for anything but if anyone (of my 3 little readers) wants to help bless this amazing family let me know! They are so deserving! If anything would you join me in praying for Jenny, Ryan, little Annie, and the rest of the amazing band or Addison Road.

1 comment:

  1. You know Im In!!!
    lets make it a group effort tomorrow- I know we can pull together and make a special christmas for this great family!

    Maybe we all load up and head to target together to make it happen?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete