Wednesday, March 3, 2010

namaste

Lately I feel like I've been going 90 to nothing physically and mentally. Tonight was the first night I have been home in the evening in about a week and I was really excited to just have a good home cooked meal. Well that didn't go as planned because my parents had a meeting and I had zero energy or will power to cook a real meal so Mr. Wok sounded just fine as long as I could eat it on my couch and watch Parenthood.
The greatest remedy that I have found to this crazyhecticness has been yoga.... on demand. I'm telling you don't knock it till you've tried it. Yes, of course I would rather be in a class with humans to do this or be rich like ellen and have my own yogi come teach me every morning when I wake up. These are not luxuries I have. My luxury is that I can practice the are of yoga in my living room whenever I want.
Also I think It should be mentioned that hollywood lies. I do not feel a Jennifer Anniston body developing in any kind of future.

No comments:

Post a Comment