Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gotta Get Away

I am the kind of person who is always planning my next trip. I love returning from a trip and sleeping in my own bed as much as the next guy, but there is nothing, nothing like being in a new city with new sites, smells and tastes!

I have at least 100 places on my "must see" list. Most everywhere I have been I want to be sure to go back at least once. In my mind it is silly, crazy, dare I say selfish to have all of this world - every bit of it so different to all of our senses - and not take advantage of as much as we can.

(Disclaimer- I am a dreamer. It is a blessing and a curse. My mind never stops working. I think up wild, beautiful ideas and most often do what I can to make them happen- within reason)

I'm not sure what I'm getting at with this entry, other than the fact that I am itching beyond reason to get AWAY! It has barely been a month since I have been back from a weekend trip to New Orleans, and I could not get back to that city any sooner!
Not even a month before that I got to spend a week in Santa Fe. It is not the least expensive hobby of "cultural research" but ohhh so rich are the rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment