Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Challenge

While I do still hope to be satisfied with my "swimsuit body" this summer, there are two things I plan to do that might make that a little more of a challenge: cooking and eating. More adventurously. I want to cook things I haven't cooked and eat at places I don't usually eat.
Keller's Drive-in is one eatery on my list is one that I have been to, but it has been ages. I didn't provide the link because it is the kind of local goodness that doesn't have a website. Unfortunately, I have a horrible memory so I can't sit here and tell you I remember the burgers are great and they have the best fries in town. The thing I do remember is sitting in the back of the car and enjoying the atmosphere (it's an old drive in, nothing fancy).
As far as cooking goes, who knows where I will start there. That's always the tough part for me. I always want to make desserts, but that's not always the smartest option. I've been reading tons of food blogs lately (and welcome any suggestions). I will let you know where it leads. Adventure is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment