Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In Your Dreams

It must be bad when your body knows you need a vacation so badly that night after night it takes you on one in your dreams. Thanks brain. Its been a good year since I left Texas.

Last night I got to go back to what is probably my favorite place on earth. Florence, Italy. I went there 3 summers ago and had the time of my life. My dream was so vivid that I recognized the cobble stone streets and buildings, smelled the cheese and bread, and tasted the gelato. I even took the same short cut that I used to take when I walked to school. It was pretty great

I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately... turns out I just need to go back to Italy. Well, I may not be going back tomorrow but until then I will keep dreaming because a wise friend once told me that it is important to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment