Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It could be worse

I'm trying to stay positive. July was the most perfect month I have had in a long time.
Douglas and I had one summer month together so we did not miss a beat. There was lots of sushi eating, rangers game attending, movie watching, family time, mall time, breakfast dates (my favorite meal). I was beyond spoiled.
After an amazing dinner last night, leaving me so full I dont know how I had room for our breakfast this morning at La Madeline, Douglas was off to finish his last semester of undergrad.
Of course I had my own little pity party for a while. The only good that came from that was a head ache and my eyes are still burning. So pity party over, I'm staying positive.
3 months with 2 hours between us. piece of cake! hundreds of people have done way worse
So now I have more time for girl time. more time to read the stack of books sitting on my desk. I can really focus on getting a real job. I dont have to go out to eat all the time and can start eating better.
I never said I was looking forward to it, but I'm being positive and finding the good in it.

1 comment:

  1. That's great!!! So wonderful that you had an amazing month.

    ReplyDelete