Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh sweet Dallas.

Dallas is a city like no other.

April's issue of D Magazine has a list of the top 52 things you must do in Dallas. "You're not a true local unless you've done them all."

I'll list some of my favorites, but really and truly this list is great so take time to explore yourself.

(in no particular order, with no great rhyme or reason)

1. Eat Bob Armstrong Dip at Mattio's - Done. Its great.
2. Eat frozen grapes at the pool by the Joule - Never have I done this at the Joule.
3. Get fake boobs - Yes, so Dallas. me however, not so Dallas.
4. Go to the Plano Balloon Festival - every year growing up

These are just a few that either made me laugh or brought back memories. There is so much to love about Dallas and according to this list I have to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment