Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Great Find

A few weeks ago I discovered a horribly wonderful website. Horrible because it sucks me in and I could spend hours on it. Wonderful because... it is wonderful! (If you already knew about it, we all know I can be a little behind the curve.)

Foodgawker is a beautiful site of other blogger's beautiful pictures and wonderful recipes. I've made several recipes from this site already, but most recently I made Chicken Pesto Meatballs this weekend while my grandma was in town. It was a hectic evening and we didn't really get to start cooking until about 7 (which I'm sure my grandma wished she was already getting ready for bed). Luckily this was the perfect dish. They were so easy and so delicious!

You should also know Foodgawker has a sister site for weddings (AWESOME!) and crafts (not my greatest love, but still really cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment