Saturday, April 10, 2010

All my life my mom has had some artistic form of escape forget her day or stresses for the time being. I've always wanted to be crafty enough to use painting or jewelry making as my escape, but I think I figure mine out (for this season at least)
Lately Nothing calms me/makes me happier/makes me forget any stress other than cooking or baking.
Lately I have been super pensive about anything and everything. Its been nice to use the kitchen as a safe haven and stress free zone.
Here is a little taste of how blissful this evening was.
Quick and Easy Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Bark. Basically nutella deconstructed. I'm going to cheat and use the professional ones because mine don't compare but this is so good and its off a healthy food website so if that's your thing there that too.

Dark chocolate (1lb)
Hazelnuts
Cinnamon (1 tsp)
Vanilla (1 tsp)
(i didn't use the rice cereal but I'm sure thats good too)


2 comments: