Monday, November 30, 2009

Basically won the lottery.

Okay if you don't have an item of clothing you would be willing to part with and love cupcakes you may stop reading now. For all the rest of you normal humans this is big!
Never going to turn down easy cash, I went to Buffalo Exchange (off Greenville) today with one of my friends this afternoon to try to exchange some clothes (note to self- take current fashion). After she insisted that we go next door to get "the best cupcakes ever" (also a claim by Ellen DeGeneres). Well twist my arm! This little bakery had the best deal EVER. If you live in Dallas, you are crazy to pass this up! Bring in one clothing item and get two free cupcakes! I had left all my clothes next door for them to donate over there, but my wonderful friend had her rejects from Buffalo Exchange. Four Free cupcakes!!!! Thank you Society Bakery! Jenny called her husband to tell him about our exciting news and he thought we had won the lottery or something. We sure felt like it!

2 comments:

  1. YES - you can have your little limoncello bottle on wednesday! are you coming?

    ReplyDelete