Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ft Worth


I'm a Dallas girl through and through.. Plano if you want to get specific. any shopping, eating, playing, driving takes place east. But yesterday we headed west to Ft. Worth's Sundance Square for the evening. This place is so cool! Maybe I'm the only one who hasn't been out there since I was a small child but I loved it! So many great places to eat, awesome atmosphere, good little shops, HUGE Barnes and Noble. All things I love.

We started with dinner at Reata's. Amazing. It was just what I imagined for a perfect Ft Worth restaurant- nothing fancy, cowboy hats, rope and rod iron. I could go on forever about everything I ate- pecan biscuits, an appetizer platter with so much greatness on it I could have stopped there (best calamari I have ever put in my face), and finally stuffed salmon stuffed with so much seafood I couldnt even tell you. But best of all the company of old roommates, husbands and boyfriends. It was a perfect meal. We walked the streets for a while... long enough for me to make room for ice cream. It was a perfect little change of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment